Master Steve Smyer is in the midst of a martial arts journey lasting over 37 years. His teaching experience spans more than 26 years. His mother inspired his involvement with the martial arts at an early age. He credits martial arts training for his success in school, sports, business, family relations, and positive character development.
Master Smyer achieved his 5th degree black belt and he incorporates a variety of styles such as Taekwondo, Hapkido, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and weapons training. He competed and won numerous state and national competitions, and he directly trained thousands of students, as well as, promoted hundreds of black belts
Master Smyer's children's program was developed and taught based on years of child psychology and age appropriate physical development training experience. With the correct guidance, the true value of martial arts training enhances every area of life from childhood into adulthood
- 5th Degree Black Belt (WTF) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / Judo Instructor Level
- Certified through the Cooper Institute as Martial Arts Specialist
- ACE Personal Training Certification and Cardio Kick Box certification
- NASM Personal Training Certification
- AOS Kettlebell & Functional Training certification
- Performance nutrition certification
- Franchise manager/owner certificate.
- CPR/AED certified